"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Tagged! 8 - facts
1. I am moody
2. I have so many friends but few close ones
3. I value "ME time" so its normal for me to sit alone in my room for an hour or so just to be with me, myself, and I
4. I love the colors; red, scarlet-red, tiffany blue, orange, yellow mustard, and deep purple (like the starbucks coaches)
5. The most important things to me (after family and friends.. yada yada yada...) are internet, passport, and camera!
6. I dream of opening my own restaurant and be able to cook at least once a week in it!
7. I tend to use my mind more than my heart when making decisions (yeah I am from Venus but lived on Mars :-P)
8. I dont know if you know.. but my name means Gentle Breeze