"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Purgatory Wins




Yes... Ronald McDonald!!! How did you guess that! WOW!! I was gonna wait till tomorrow to post the answer, but now that you did.. you receive a virtual Big Mac Meal ;-)

7 comments:

Amjad said...

LooL.. I would have never guessed that! Smart guys! :-p

Speaking of Big Mac, now your post made me crave McDonald's! :-(

Purgatory said...

Google ;p

Anonymous said...

Hey ! thats cheating ..... lol !

Purgatory said...

Nope, just good research

Unknown said...

I think you gave too many hints ;)

pablo-chiarpenello said...

Do you know that today is 40th anniversary of the invention of Big Mac?

Ansam said...

Pablo-
Really?
hmmm interesting! Should I be having a Big Mac today to celebrate? :-P

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent