"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sticky -Hunny- Wings

To make up for the show that was not aired today... I am providing you with the recipe for my chicken wings...

Ingredients:

5 medium-size chicken wings
2 tbsp pineapple juice
1 tbsp mixed spices (garlic powder, seasalt, mixed pepper, Moroccan spices)
1/3 cup honey
1/4 soy sauce
1 lime juice
1 tbsp fresh ginger (shredded)

Method:
Place the chicken wings in a bowl and add all the above ingredients. Mix'em well. Let the wings marinate for AT LEAST an hour (over night if you're not in a hurry)

Preheat oven first to 130 degrees.

Place the chicken in an oven tray and cook for about 45 minutes while using a spatter to keep it moist with its juices between now and then... that is 30 minutes on one side and then flip them over for the remaining 15 mins.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kharbota said...

shakilha easy to do. i will give the recipe to my mum 3ashan yesawonha bacher 3al '3ada :D

Yara said...

Ansaaaaam awal ma i read u were on 3ala 6oool 7a6ait al watan, now this lady is talking about pregnant women nutrition :/ then i read that it was moved laaish :(

Please tell me those are the wings we had at ur place? i loved them sta7ait akhali9hom :P

eshda3wa said...

ma3nduhum salfa!

laish they didnt air u

melaq!

Ruby Woo said...

I was looking forward to it :(

bas yalla it'll be aired soon. 3ad my aunt was talking about Ansam's Kitchen the other day and how she got it by email and teshawigat by the pictures, she kept harassing me to order from you :p

Ansam said...

Kharbota-
Very easy :-) Let me know how it goes.. I am making some more today for some friends!

Yara-
Thanks dear :-**** muwaaaah
Unavoidable circumstances and I sure will keep you posted with the new one. I wont be on AIR its a taped report.
No those are not the same. The ones you tried were made by the cook. I invented a new recipe and added/took off stuff hehehe

eshda3wa-
They will on another day :-)

Ruby Woo-
Inshalla soon.. oh your aunt is so sweet walla... oh how interesting she got my recipes by email? Nice hehehe.. tell me what she liked and I will make some for her.. please :-)

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent