"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Tagged by Hamitaf
Seven Things I Plan to do…
1. Buy a new car this year
2. Get promoted at work (already changing positions YAY)
3. Make more time to see more family members (Grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins)
4. Take cooking classes
5. Learn a new language (Japanese or Italian? - I have Japanese basics so maybe!)
6. Dedicate more time to workout
7. Start my own business SOON
Seven Things I can Do…
2. Have a poker face when I want
3. Plan parties/get togethers/trips
4. Juggle (as in multi-tasking)
5. Act normal when I am NOT!
6. Agitate the person infront of me
7. Take nice snaps
Seven Things I can’t do…
1. Express my deepest feelings
Well... I dont really know what I CANT DO! hehehehe I'd rather not show my weakness... unless I can think of something
Seven Things I say the most….
2. Aham shay
5. Ya 7ayaty!
6. Yeah... uh huh, sure! (yes I say it in this order... thanks to za3tar :-P)