"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Here n There

I was running around all day like a headless chicken... enjoying most of it but also got very tired in the end!

My parents and sister left early this morning... heading to London, so I had an early breakfast.... I also promised my nephews to go get their ceramics from Color me Mine. So it was a busy morning, my phone was switched off most of the time, and when I switched it on my friend and her sister were trying to reach me to invite me for brunch... it was already 12:00PM but I went anyway and had some juice and dessert... stayed there till 3:00ish LOL...

An hour later I went to a spa... stayed there for 2 hrs and 30 minutes! It was nice :-)

I got home and I was starving, my little sister was doing some kinda Mexican salad so I got into the kitchen and ate some nachos and picante sauce + melted cheese with jalapeƱos... I cannot eat/handle spicy food, nor my stomach tolerate that well... but I was hungry and ate anyway till my chest started to wheeze!

Saw my brother in law later in the day and told him I blogged about the ABYAT incident few days back (LOL) so he told me this... Yesterday he had some errands to run in Shuwaikh... just next to ABYAT location, when he decided to bug that security guy again just for the fun of it and went in the parking lot and left doing what he usually do hehehehehe.

Now I am eating my THIRD ice cream (fix) for the day! LOL... addicted????

GUILTY!

4 comments:

Yara said...

while typing this comment im having the qe63a 3 ice cream for the first time,... its vanilla and chocolate and its goooood :)

Ansam said...

The soft ice cream one in Rawda?
3alaich bel3afiaaaaaaaaaa

Big Pearls said...

I can't see the fun in trying to annoy security men..they are human after all and trying hard to maintain their jobs..I guess they owe us some respect for what they do.

Ansam said...

Big Pearls... its not like they were torturing him! He would pretend he would go wrong way or something not actually doing it, and the poor guy sits all day with no action! I BET YOU he would miss them if they dont show up for long time!! Chill :-P

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent