"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Winner is "festiq ma7roog seb3a"

I know I know some of you answered this question correctly, but "festiq ma7roog seb3a" was first.... "Dreamy" could have easily won if she typed in the City name and not the Country!

First Pic is the Atomium.

Second Picture is Brussels Stock Exchange.

The last picture is the Manneken Pis, Brussels landmark.

All pictures taken by yours truly... ME ME ME :-P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-__- I hate you, I knew it was Brussels but I was in a rush typing the answer, inshallah yr blog y7trg :@

Ansam said...

Dreamy... ouch :-P

Anonymous said...

so whats the prize?

Ansam said...

festiq ma7roog seb3a-
You have to keep on going and answer as many as you can!

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent