"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

EXPRESS @ The Avenues


EXPRESS opened, and I was there for the opening. It was packed and sales staff were extremely helpful/friendly. I am not gonna pass by till the craze of the "new" shop ease!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you there babe ;*

Ansam said...

shopa-
Yeah ;-) Totally

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they will bring THE LIMITED...
Express changed so much since the last time i went to the states... This time i could not find ANYTHING.. Even the Jeans were weird...
I hope this one is better...

PAYLESS IS OPENING.. I just wanna see how much a $12 pair of shoes will cost in Kuwait...

Is it gonna be Like OVERPRICED HAVE NOTHING GAP?
well see.....

Ansam said...

Rashisha-
I would guess they will since Limited TOO is already here in Kuwait ;-) And their prices here are slightly higher (I checked online) I got a tank top for about KD8.500 which was priced about KD2 more than the one in the States... But it was on sale in the states for $19!

Aurous said...

I went there... but I didn't take a good look at what they have..

Ansam said...

Aurous-
I will give it sometime to go back again! You know, when the crowd become less hehehe

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent