"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back!

I am back to Kuwait! I was really looking forward to coming back home by the end of it (our driver could not have end it any worse.... ughhhhhhhh)

I have mixed feelings about my trip to Egypt. Overall it was a bit of many things; fun, laughs, thrill, shock, anger, and disappointment!

This was one short eventful 53 hours trip! I have so many pictures to show, so many stories to tell, and so many experiences to share!

My camera broke down Friday afternoon after my trip to the pyramids... it could be due to the sand/windy weather :-( Any suggestion for a new nice camera?

18 comments:

chika said...

I told you, it's not like before

Jonyboy said...

Welcome back Ansam....n happy to note tat u had a 'mish-mash' kinda trip.

Sorry to hear abt ur cam. If its dust or sand tats caused the problem, you cud get it serviced at its local dealer.

Hope to see some of the pics tat u clicked, while u were there.

eshda3wa said...

7mdela 3al salaaamaaa!!

do tell !

Anonymous said...

Welcome back....

Go for a nikon camera :)

Abdullah said...

WB, egypt will always have these nice feelings of laughter, yet disappointment is a must :P

Ansam said...

chika-
Thats sad :-(

Jonyboy-
Thanks
Will post'em as soon as I get the chance to :-)

eshda3wa-
Alla yesalmich :-*
Stay tuned hehehe

..::Amu::..
My manual camera is Nikon and I love it... I was thinking of Nikon digital, so might as well :-)
Thanks

Abdullah-
I guess :-)

Purgatory said...

You need a new driver :)

Bu Yousef said...

Nikon digital (all models) are wonderful.
Happy shopping...

Unknown said...

Welcome back!
Nikon coolpix all the way ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ansam said...

Purgatory-
He was our driver for three days in Egypt!!!
Shako new driver!!

Bu Yousef-
Thanks :-) Will check'em out soon

Zabo0o6a-
Thanks :-) I may get a DSLR

Purgatory said...

Then it seems you have bad luck with drivers.

What was his name, is7aq too ;p?

Anonymous said...

Nikon digital is a WOW, but heavy to carry, and bulky. Fabulous shots.

If you want great photos in an every day carry in your purse at a moderate price camera (like if it breaks in three years you can get a newer, better, version - most of my family carry the Lumix Panasonic FZ18. It has a magnificent zoom, compact size, light weight - you can take it anywhere and it shoots under low light conditions. It is a great camera to have with you all the time.

KTDP said...

7amdellah 3ala isalama.

any SLR will do. I prefer canon personally.


P.S. Sorry about my blog .... it's been very crude lately ......

NewQ8 Bride said...

welcome back dear :) am sorry for you camera 7asafaa but i hope estanstay there
#

yalaah nabee pics ;)

Ansam said...

Purgatory-
Ahmed

intlxpatr-
I am thinking I will fix my cybershot and also buy the Nikon... so have the small and the bulky! hehehe. Nevertheless... I will check the Lumix Panasonic. Is that what you use for your blog pics?

KTDP-
Alla yesalmik :-)
I know! I've noticed LOL

New Bride-
Thanks.... I had mixed feelings sara7a!

Will post pics as soon as I can :-)

Grey said...

Welcome back :P

Ansam said...

Grey-
Thanks :-)

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent