"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kuwait Paper Dump... Thanks!



My coworker and I wanted to order almond raspberry muffins from the Coffee Republic... which is my new addiction... yummm! Anyway.. I called them up and their line was busy for like 30 mins, I go on 6alabat and their menu there is not updated and does not include muffins... Their Live Chat people wont even help in that! What to do! I need the menu to check if there is another phone number to call and Kuwait The Paper Dump "KTPD" pops into mind! Voila! I found it here.

Ohhhhh I <3 KTPD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bil3afiya :) looks tempting...

Unknown said...

eshfeeeeh gers le3geli ya3ny ?

Anonymous said...

oh i so love KTPD as well :D

Fastidious Babe said...

looooks yummy! bl3afyaaa x

Ansam said...

..::Amu::..
Alla ye3afeeck
Try them

Scorpion-
LOL emkhaleeta 7aggick

Anonymous-
Yeah its awesome

Fastidious Babe-
It is... alla ye3afeeech

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent