"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Random

I usually listen to Marina FM and/or BBC Arabic in the morning on my way to work. I kinda switch between the two... The funny thing is when I am listening to Marina I know when I am late to work! Meaning.... if I turn on my car and "Bastat Soug Essimach" (fish market news) is on then I am REALLY late, because I usually am approaching the parking when they give the price of the "Halwayo" fish! This morning I turned on the radio as I was leaving the house and in less than a minute, they started! I was like $HIT! I am late to work LOL! I think its funny how I relate tardiness to radio programs rather than looking at the actual time! Since I live close to Kuwait city (and I was driving like a maniac this morning) I was few minutes late (my definition of few minutes is somwhere more than a couple of minutes but less than or equal to five minutes).. Then my trip from the parking to the elevator took me another few minutes (which is fairly good, for wearing heels and walking like a bullet)... Oh and then finally I reach the elevators... well, I was at my desk a little bit south of 8:10am! Good job! LOL

Another remark I heard last week that I walk fast, oh and I walk like a horse heehee... not the way a horse walks but when they get their eyes sides covered so they can only look straight! heehee! I hardly make eye contact.. Specially in the elevator (well that to avoid the laughing in the elevator)

And guess what? A lady showed up at work asking for donation to this little girl suffering from Lukemia, keeping in mind that we are on the 20th floor and that we have seen this same lady more than three times for that exact same story in the past year or two! She would not care when anyone tell her that shes not allowed on the floor!

Oh thats just a random post... with me blabbering! Its SUNDAY! YAAAAY! Happy Week Everyone :-P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that lady short & chubby!? we had one doing the same thing here - man she naggs alot & it doesn't make one feel sorry for her - we all gave her something last time & she said not enough! LOL! :/

Ansam said...

Chika-

Shes kinda chubby yes and wears black with some papers and hand written reports and some little girl pic attached to the papers!

I kinda froze when she spoke to me! I hate that I turned her down but I also didnt find a reason to believe her! you know!?

Yara said...

Me2 ! :) When i leave in the morning a certain program will be on and i listen to it.. it should end AFTER or while im on a certain bridge.. if it ended before i reach that bridge then im late :)

Ansam said...

Yara-
LOL so you know what I mean heehee

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent