"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Bath and Body Works





Have you ever tried Bath and Body Works products before? If so, and you like them... you can order from the above products by simply sending an email to bbw.kuwait@gmail.com :-).... if not, then this is your chance to try'em out ;-)

Simply click on any image to enlarge and look up their products :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are really famous in states! I thought they were same like The Body Shop I mean the same name :s

Anonymous said...

I love BBW but find that people who sell them in Kuwait totally overprice them. That's why it's easier for me just to ask people to get stuff for me from there. Do you have an idea what the prices are?

Ansam said...

..::Fast Lane::..
I like BBW more than Body Shop!

Tooomz-
I dont really know, email them and find out for me :-P

Anonymous said...

how much is the white cherry set

Anonymous said...

aaah I love their products <3
unfortunately they dont accept international credit cards :(

Ansam said...

Anon-
Send them an email to inquire about their prices :-)

Dreamy-
Whats your favorite from BBW?

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent