"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tagged! 8 - facts

Eight Facts about me:

1. I am moody

2. I have so many friends but few close ones

3. I value "ME time" so its normal for me to sit alone in my room for an hour or so just to be with me, myself, and I

4. I love the colors; red, scarlet-red, tiffany blue, orange, yellow mustard, and deep purple (like the starbucks coaches)

5. The most important things to me (after family and friends.. yada yada yada...) are internet, passport, and camera!

6. I dream of opening my own restaurant and be able to cook at least once a week in it!

7. I tend to use my mind more than my heart when making decisions (yeah I am from Venus but lived on Mars :-P)

8. I dont know if you know.. but my name means Gentle Breeze

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

4.Deep Purple ? I like deep purple too ....but the band !
6.I would surely like to eat at your restaurant ! *Dreaming of yummy food *
8.Suits you so well !

Anonymous said...

You sound like my sister that I don't have. =)

Confashion said...

I wish I had more of "me time" :/

LayDeeLay said...

babes...we are soo alike!
1,2,3,7 are all me too!!!!
ur officially my sister from another mother!

Anonymous said...

we share more than I thought! :)

Ansam said...

Grey-
I like the color heehee
oh and I cook well! I really dream of this a LOT
Thanks :-)

cece-
LOL really! interesting

Confashion-
It is VERY important to have ME time

LayDeeLay-
Yeah! I guess we are! Thats cool

Dreamy-
Tauruses

Anonymous said...

;) hope you get your restaurant!

Luna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ansam said...

cixousianpanic-
I hope so too :-) Thanks

Anonymous said...

.. Mashs'allah, Many Kuwaiti women want to take their hobby to the next level and benifit from their skills which is encouraging for our society. Work on your dream, Ansam and ensha'allah, one day it will become a reality.

Breeze said...

u're name is me ;) :P hehhe

interesting facts :D

Ansam said...

Chroma-Trauma-
Thanks dear :-)

Breeze-
Yes it is

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent